My Personal Story about Penis Enlargement Experience

I'm sure most of you that are reading this want to have a larger member. I too was very desperate about enlarging my penis. I was born unlucky. I am of Asian descent and was granted a 4 inch penis when erected.

Naturally, I wanted more. My self confidence was shot and I found it hard to keep relationships with girls mostly because of my own insecurity. Something had to be done. Here is my story about penis enlargement. I hope you don't have to make the same mistakes as I did.

About 2 years ago I was surfing the internet and as usual and I came across a penis enlargement advertisement that stood out from the rest. It said that I didn't have to live with embarrassment anymore and within just a few weeks I could see remarkable results.

Naturally I got excited. It addressed my problem and promised results in just a short few weeks. I was faced with the prospect of ending my shame about my penis length once and for all. I seemed almost too good to be true but something inside me was really drawn to the ad and told me to take action immediately.

The prospects of the ad potentially having a life changing affect on me were simply too attractive to ignore. You see because of my embarrassment of my penis I didn't have a very fulfilling sex life. I've just had a few partners my whole life and my embarrassment even caused conditions like erectile dysfunction to develop. Many times I've even turned down sex just because I did not want to deal with the embarrassment of having to explain myself.

So, as you can imagine I went ahead to purchase what was advertised. It was a penis pump and it retailed for $199.95. It had a very brief instruction manual attached and I followed it to the word every single day. I did this for 4 months and the results were just disappointing. I had to endure huge amounts of pain and the ruler tells me that I'm still not making any progress.

Yes, my penis was longer after the pumping but it returned to its original length the next day. Nothing was permanent. I subsequently bought other pumps but all of them had the exact same performance. It was another blow to my ego. Could it be that my penis just refused to grow? What was wrong with it?

To make matter worst I had a girlfriend at the time and she wasn't supportive at all. She didn't seem to mind my small penis but really had a good time laughing at my penis that refused to grow. My confidence was at an all time low. It was so low that I found it difficult to maintain a relationship and I subsequently broke it off with my girlfriend. I felt that I was a substandard man and could not satisfy a woman in bed.

Since then my desperation grew. I could not accept that should just have to live with my undersized penis. There had to be a way to make it larger. I tried pills, creams, other machines, pumps, weights and almost everything on the market with very poor results. After all that did I finally join online penis enlargement exercises program. It didn't seem that it would be that good. After all, it was just a book teaching you how to exercise. Anyway, it was the only thing that I hadn't tried so it was probably worth it.

Out of desperation, I join the online penis enlargement program. To my surprise it was designed very professionally with all the big medical words that I had to Wikipedia to find the meaning. It had exacting diagrams that showed you exactly how to perform the exercises and it also had a tutorial which could be used help develop an exercise schedule and much more. It simple wasn't the same quality of product that I was used to getting over the internet. This one seemed like many years of research had gone into it or it was written by someone who had many years of experience in the field.

I followed the "beginners section" thoroughly and within just a month I could feel that my penis wasn't sitting in my boxers in the same position. I couldn't see the difference but the ruler told me that I had gained an extra half inch. I measured it the next day again and true enough it was an extra ½ inch that was permanent. Although this isn't much, for a person with e 4 inch did it was really something of a monumental achievement. I knew that the penis exercises that I did were working. I continued the program and within 2 months I had gained a total of 1.5 inches for a total of 5.5 inches. This was great. It didn't mean that I had a large penis but it meant that I was normal and had nothing to be shy about anymore.

The extra length has then slowly leveled off and I am currently at 6 inches which I am very happy with. I was just above average and that makes me very happy. My confidence levels have skyrocketed and I am finding it much easier to get with women these days. I have even been promoted in my job and everything seems to heading to a much brighter future.

Leave a Reply